Welcome to Class 2H!
We are top infants now and we are so sensible and love setting a good example for all the younger children in our school.
Don’t we look smart in our new uniforms?
We have been busy getting to know our new friends in Class 2H.
Please check this class page regularly to see what we have been doing!
Hello parents and carers,
We are the adults who are working with your lovely children in 2H.
Mrs Haughton is the Class Teacher, Mrs Heneghan is our Teaching Assistant and Miss Taylor is our Learning Support Assistant.
We look forwards to getting to know your children and to having a wonderful year with them all.
Please click on the links below to see what we have been getting up to recently:
- Suggested Reading lists (by Year Group)
- Mathematics - Counting objects
- Football - Week 1
- History - Artefacts
- History - Queen Victoria through paintings and photos
- Phonics Fun
- RE - Liturgy: Chosen People and Our Special Gift
- RE - Liturgy Rules
- Science - Hunting for materials around the classroom
- Liturgy - How I felt when I was chosen
- Maths - Counting in 2's, 5's and 10's with apparatus
- Science - Experiment to test the strength of paper
- Spinning helicopters fun!
- Buddy time with our partner class 6G
- Collecting signs of Autumn for our poems
- Football Fun in the Sun!
- Science experiment: Absorbency - Magic Snow
- The whole school photo from our classroom window
- Judaism Week
- R.E.: Liturgy about Moses - Chosen People
- Harvest Festival Assembly
- Dunham Massey trip
- Keeping fit at football
- R.E.: Drama of Daniel in the lion's den
- Science - Investigating waterproof materials