Welcome to Class 2H!
We are top infants now and we are so sensible and love setting a good example for all the younger children in our school.
Don’t we look smart in our new uniforms?
We have been busy getting to know our new friends in Class 2H.
Please check this class page regularly to see what we have been doing!
Hello parents and carers,
We are the adults who are working with your lovely children in 2H.
Mrs Haughton is the Class Teacher, Mrs Heneghan is our Teaching Assistant and Miss Taylor is our Learning Support Assistant.
We look forwards to getting to know your children and to having a wonderful year with them all.
Please click on the links below to see what we have been getting up to recently:
- Suggested Reading lists (by Year Group)
- Mathematics - Counting objects
- Football - Week 1
- History - Artefacts
- History - Queen Victoria through paintings and photos
- Phonics Fun
- RE - Liturgy: Chosen People and Our Special Gift
- RE - Liturgy Rules
- Science - Hunting for materials around the classroom
- Liturgy - How I felt when I was chosen
- Maths - Counting in 2's, 5's and 10's with apparatus
- Science - Experiment to test the strength of paper
- Spinning helicopters fun!
- Buddy time with our partner class 6G
- Collecting signs of Autumn for our poems
- Football Fun in the Sun!
- Science experiment: Absorbency - Magic Snow
- The whole school photo from our classroom window
- Judaism Week
- R.E.: Liturgy about Moses - Chosen People
- Harvest Festival Assembly
- Football - Final week of matches
- Science - Absorbency experiment
- Dunham Massey trip
- Keeping fit at football
- R.E.: Drama of Daniel in the lion's den
- Science - Investigating waterproof materials
- Art - Sketching
- Maths - Symmetry patterns
- Commas in lists on sentence strips
- Safety Seymour and the dangers of Carbon Monoxide
- Sorting shapes in Venn diagrams
- We are nappy designers and testers!
- Mass with our 'Buddy Class' 6G
- Column Addition
- Liturgy - Was Jesus lost in the temple?
- Liturgy - The Epiphany
- Science - Sorting and Classifying Christmas Cards
- Our Buddy Class 6G's assembly
- Drama - The Miracle of the ten lepers
- What the ten lepers might have said
- Information Evening for Parents - 11th February 2019
- Buddy reading with 6G
- Liturgy - The paralysed man
- Observing bulbs in Science
- The Good Samaritan
- RE - The Mass - reading and matching words
- Geography - Making a jigsaw map of the world
- History - Detectives
- Liturgy - Lenten Promises
- Multiplication - making equal groups
- World Book Day - Who are we today?
- World Book Day - Buddy reading with 6G
- Art - Painting our Great Fire of London houses
- Comprehension using highlighters
- Editing writing with a buddy
- Our plants
- Science - Taking a bulb and a bean apart
- The Great Fire of London
- RE - The Last Supper
- Reading with our friends
- Singing with Mr Allerton
- We've been helping the Government develop tests for the future
- Liturgy - Jesus appears to the disciples